Robin is an experienced manager dealing with day-to-day financial planning and wealth management for expats in the Middle East. With over 100 private clients & AUA of over $20m, Robin’s areas of expertise include protection (Life & Critical Illness, Wills), general offshore savings, pensions, education planning, SIPPs, QROPS and IHT planning.
A common-sense approach centred on the demystifying of financial products and services is how Robin achieves long-term wealth creation and protection for expat clients.
- CII – Financial Advisers International Qualification
- CISI – Certificate in International Wealth Management
- CISI – UK regulation and Professional Integrity
- CISI – Investment risk & taxation
- CISI – Financial Planning and advice
- CISI – Level 4 certificate in Para Planning
- CISI – Level 4 Diploma in Investment Advice
- CPD – 35 hours 2016 – 2017 & 35 hrs 2017 – 2018
- Currently studying for Level 6 CFP