Michelle is proudly Jozi born and bred. Her interest in economics and finance began at an early age and is largely owing to the often provoking political and economic climate in South Africa. She graduated from the University of Witwatersrand with a B.Com in Economics and entered into an exceptional graduate training programme where she was mentored by some of the best advisors and managers in Africa. Although Michelle has not been in the industry as long as some of her colleagues, she brings a fresh and modern approach to her clients’ finances. Michelle’s main areas of expertise are tax structuring for individuals and companies, inter-generational wealth management, UK pensions, and asset management – and she will soon be delving into the local insurance market. Michelle’s main goal in the industry is to grow her clients’ monies through diversified international investments so that their wealth can be structured and protected for retirement and succession planning.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics and Law
- CISI Level 1 – Certificate in International Wealth Management
- CISI Level 3 – Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management
- RE5 (South African local regulatory exam).
- Currently studying toward CFA Level 1 & CISI Level 4