Michelle was proudly born and bred in Jozi, South Africa, before her move to Cape Town in 2021.
Her interest in economics and finance began at an early age and is largely owing to the often provoking political and economic climate in South Africa. Michelle graduated from the University of Witwatersrand with a B.Comm in Economics and Law and entered into an exceptional graduate training programme where she was mentored by some of the best offshore advisors and managers in Africa.
Whilst Michelle is an advisor in her own right, specializing in investments/alternatives and structuring assets efficiently, her predominate focus is running the compliance function of Holborn Africa. Michelle has a keen desire to assist clients in reaching their personal financial goals whilst providing security to clients, company and industry in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics and Law
- CISI Level 1 – Certificate in International Wealth Management
- CISI Level 3 – Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management
- RE5 (South African local regulatory exam)
- Currently studying toward CISI Level 4