Mark McAllister was born in Guildford, United Kingdom, and has been in South Africa since 2016, following a successful career in the mergers and acquisitions in London and the Middle East. Mark is qualified in wealth management via the UK Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments. Until recently, he was Cape Town Area Manager for the largest IFA in the world. Mark specialises in looking after globally minded high net worth individuals and returning South African expatriates looking to manage global assets from locations around the globe.
His areas of specialism are tax mitigation, offshore jurisdictions and dual tax agreements, managing money in multiple countries and currencies to help clients reach their long term financial goals. Mark now resides in Somerset West with his wife and two children, all of whom are British. What is more, they all love their new adopted South African homeland.
Now heading up the Holborn Assets team in Cape Town as Senior Partner, Mark travels extensively across the country to provide clients solutions to structure and protect their wealth from instability and volatility. Moreover, Mark is accompanied by a dynamic and capable team of specialist offshore financial advisers.
- UK Investment Advice Diploma - Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments - Level 4 - 2022
- CISI Certified International Wealth & Investment Manager - Level 3 - 2016
- RE5 South African Financial Services Provider Representative - 2017
- Surrey University, Business Studies Degree - 2001
- ILEX UK Employment Law Diploma - 2002