Jon-Pierre has a degree in Finance and Economics from the University of Auckland, New Zealand and has an International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management from the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.
While ensuring clients receive honest, fair and transparent financial planning, Jon-Pierre enjoys and takes pride in advising clients globally. He strives to make positive changes while tackling financial shortfalls by matching the client's needs and wants with tailored investment packages – all with an effective emphasis on tax-efficiency.
Jon-Pierre’s areas of expertise cover retirement planning, citizenship & residency by investments, family financial planning, life protection, property investments, international savings and professional portfolio management.
Furthermore, Jon-Pierre is dedicated to developing his skills through continued professional development and training. He is therefore trusted by many and his advice comes highly recommended.
- Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Finance and Economics, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- International Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management - CISI Level 4
- International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management - CISI Level 3
- MII PCEIA General Insurance AB PCAB, The Malaysian Insurance Institute
- Fundamentals of Financial Services - CISI