With a diploma in Business and Finance (LLM) gained in the UK, Jason has over 25 years of experience in financial services across the UK, Hong Kong and the Middle East, including employment at HSBC, Lloyds and the Henley Group.
Jason prides himself on guiding expats through financial markets and demonstrating holistic best practice in all aspects of financial planning.
Whether you are saving for a rainy day, retirement, education fees – or wanting to analyse your pension schemes and plan effectively for later on in life – Jason’s experience and knowledge can help you achieve financial freedom in the future.
Jason’s forte is in giving bespoke investment advice of a diverse nature, ensuring his clients have the right mix of asset classes and investment strategy. Individual advice tailored to a client’s specific needs is of utmost importance.
- CISI LEVEL 4 Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management
- Financial Planning Certificate 1,2,3
- RO1 and RO2 FCA Regulatory Exams
- Securities and Futures Commission Paper 1
- Confederation of Insurance Brokers Papers 1,3 and 5