Hailing from Guildford in the UK, Arvin had originally pursued a legal career but has since spent over 20 years in the Financial Services industry, working with the big brand banks in the City the big brand brokerages to eventually running his own brokerage in the UK. With over 10 years of his career in the Middle East Arvin has worked with large corporate accounts and Private clients to help them structure and achieve their financial goals.
Clients always remember how much money they lose, so regular reviews and diversification is key in any financial planning is always at the centre of Arvin's approach to looking after his clients needs.
A family man at heart, he enjoys quality time with what he considers are his two best achievements and when not on parental duties can be found on a golf course looking for his ball.
- Bachelor of Law degree (LL.B Hons)
- Financial Planning Certificates 1, 2 and 3
- Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice - Bridge Paper
- Introduction to Securities and Investments
- UAE Rules and Regulations
- International Wealth Management Certificate
- Chartered Member of the CISI