St Lucia Citizenship by Investment
St Lucia offers one of the most cost-effective and fastest Citizenship by Investment programmes in the world. One of the main advantages being visa-free or visa-on-arrival travel to 146 destinations including Europe’s Schengen Area, Hong Kong, Singapore, the UK, and many others.Start your application
Why should I apply for Citizenship in St Lucia?
- Quick application processOne of the fastest turnarounds from the date of application submission. Get your application processed in as little as 3 months
- Cheapest second passportSaint Lucia’s passport can be obtained for a minimum financial contribution investment of just $100,000
- Entire family are eligibleInclude your spouse, children, parents, and grandparents on the application
- Flexible requirementsNo residence or visitation requirements. Plus, no interview, education or managerial experience is necessary
- No minimum stay requirementsYou have the right to reside in the country for as long or as little as you like
- Visa free travelEnjoy visa free travel to over 140 countries, including Europe’s Schengen zone, the UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and more
- Investment required only after approvalComplete your investment after receiving citizenship application approval
- Tax freedomNo taxation on capital or wealth. No inheritance tax for residents
St Lucia awaits you…
The St Lucia Citizenship by Investment programme was launched by the government on the 1st January 2016. St Lucia’s strong trade agreements, world-class tourism, paradise beaches and tax freedoms make it one of the most popular programmes in the world.
Applications to the programme are typically processed within 3-4 months, making it one of the fastest CBI programmes in the world.
How much does St Lucia citizenship by investment cost?
One of the most cost-effective routes to citizenship in St Lucia is through a donation to the National Economic Fund – donation requirements are as follows:
- $100,000 for a single applicant.
- $140,000 for a main applicant and spouse
- $150,000 for a main applicant, spouse, and up to two qualifying dependents
- $15,000 for each additional dependent applying with the main applicant, spouse, and two other qualifying dependents
- $25,000 for each qualifying dependent
The 2023 Guide to Citizenship in St Lucia
St. Lucia is a volcanic island in the eastern Caribbean Sea, northwest of Barbados and south of Martinique. It is mostly covered in rainforest and is famous for its twin peaks, the Pitons, and its magical beaches. The island is a member of the Commonwealth of Nations and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM), and has excellent air links to Europe and North America.
In this guide you can find out how and why you should invest in the programme, the process, and how long it takes to obtain citizenship in St Lucia for you and your family.View Guide
How Holborn Assets can help you obtain Citizenship in St Lucia
- Expert Guidance We have offices in 13 countries and in multiple time zones, so no matter where you are, we’re here for you
- End-to-end Service Getting second citizenship can be a long and complicated process, but our experts are with you every step of the way
- Fully Transparent Service Throughout the process, you’ll have regular meetings with our team to get updates on your citizenship journey
- Legal Services We have a dedicated team of legal experts on hand to streamline your application
- Family Reunification Extend your application to your family so they benefit from all the benefits of citizenship in St Lucia
- Trusted Citizenship Experts We have processed hundreds of citizenship by investment applications for programmes all over the world
Frequently asked questions
Applications are typically processed within 3-4 months from the date they are submitted to the Saint Lucia Citizenship by Investment Unit.
Please be aware that there is also a period, usually 2-6 weeks, where applicants will gather all the necessary documents to compile their file prior to submission.
From making an enquiry and speaking with a specialist at Holborn, clients typically have their citizenship within 6 months.
There are 2 investment routes to choose from with the St Lucia CBI programme:
- Citizenship by Donation – This is a non-refundable contribution to the National Economic Fund which starts from $100,000 for single applicants, $140,000 for a couple and $150,000 for a family of four.
- Citizenship by Real Estate Investment – minimum of $200,000 into a government-approved property project, plus fees.
The most cost-effective way to obtain your visa is through the 1st option – donation.
One of the many attractions of St Lucia is that the Citizenship by Investment programme does not have any minimum stay requirements.
Citizens of St Lucia have the right to live, work or study in St Lucia if they wish to, but this is not a pre-requisite of the programme.
Also, there is also no interview or language test required.
Yes, Saint Lucia does allow you to have dual citizenship with all countries. However, it is worth checking with your current country if they also permit dual citizenship.
Yes. Family members can be included in the application for St Lucia citizenship although this does impact the overall cost.
The main investor can include:
- Dependent Children
- Dependent parents over 55 years
- Siblings under 18 years old
No, a language test is not required to apply for citizenship in St Lucia.
Holborn Assets are an award-winning wealth management and financial services business established in 1998. With offices globally, Holborn are well-positioned to help you with your citizenship and residency application.
At Holborn we have:
- 250+ qualified advisors across the globe
- More than $2billion assets under management
- 20,000+ clients worldwide