Chris provides tailored wealth management advice to expatriate clients. With 15 years experience, he has a proven track record advising high net worth clients.
Chris specialises in providing advice on citizenhood by investment, wealth management & general financial planning.
With qualifications from the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment, London Institute of Banking & Finance and Kaplan Australia. Chris holds financial planning licenses in Hong Kong & Australia.
Originally from the UK, Chris has built a highly successful practice since 2007. He has expat clients in Hong Kong, Australia and the Asia Pacific region. His main focus on growing and protecting the client’s wealth. Chris maintains quality long-term client relationships with a real focus on personal service. Consequently, he has built his business on referrals from existing clients.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree 1994
- Hong Kong Confederation of Insurance Brokers License, 2008
- Hong Kong Securities Institute 2011: Papers 1, 7 and 8
- International Certificate of Wealth Management 2016, (Chartered Institute of Securities and Investments)
- Kaplan Professional, RG146 Tier 1, Generic Knowledge, February 2017
- Kaplan Professional, RG146 Tier 1, Superannuation – Personal Advice, April 2017
- Chartered Institute of Insurance, R01 UK Regulation and Ethics, July 2017
- The London Institute of Banking and Finance UK Level 4 Diploma