- Romeo has 15 years of experience in the financial services and trust industry. This experience has enabled him to develop a proven strategic expertise. Romeo advises first, with appropriate risk and investment solutions, tailored to each client’s personal circumstances because each client’s needs are unique. Romeo works very hard to tailor each portfolio to meet those needs. Capital preservation and growth is the number one goal.
Romeo’s clients are typically family trusts, high net worth individuals, charitable organisations and other entities. As an authorised financial adviser, he can offer the following services: estate planning, local and offshore pension advice, retirement planning, tailored investment portfolios, tax-efficient investment solutions and wealth creation that enables clients to achieve their financial goals.
Having consistently been a top performer and achieved production and quality awards consistently over the last 15 years as an advisor, one of Romeo’s employment highlights was being appointed as the Head of Risk; a role which required Romeo to build a profitable risk management team, which he successfully achieved.
Skills and expertise
- RFP 3 Financial Planning Institute SA
- Certificate in Business Building and Corporate Venturing University of Pretoria SA
- International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management CISI 3
- During his spare time, Romeo enjoys going to the gym and watching Formula 1, playing Ice Hockey and travelling the world.
Romeo’s favourite quote is:
- It always seems impossible until its done.
- – Nelson Mandela
“Mr Stefanutti has been my financial adviser since 2016 & has conducted himself with integrity and has been prompt and efficient in his responses to my needs as a client. I am very happy with his services.”
Dr Shermain Mannah-Targett
“I have had numerous financial advisers through my years of investing and without a doubt Romeo has proven to set the benchmark in my opinion.”