Robin is an experienced manager dealing with day-to-day financial planning and wealth management for expats in the Middle East. With over 100 private clients & AUA of over $20m, Robin’s areas of expertise include protection (Life & Critical Illness, Wills), general offshore savings, pensions, education planning, SIPPs, QROPS and IHT planning.
A common-sense approach centred on the demystifying of financial products and services is how Robin achieves long-term wealth creation and protection for expat clients.
Skills and expertise
- CII – Financial Advisers International Qualification
- CISI – Certificate in International Wealth Management
- CISI – UK regulation and Professional Integrity
- CISI – Investment risk & taxation
- CISI – Financial Planning and advice
- CISI – Level 4 certificate in Para Planning
- CISI – Level 4 Diploma in Investment Advice
- CPD – 35 hours 2016 – 2017
- 35 hrs 2017 – 2018
Currently studying for Level 6 CFP
Robin is married with a cocker spaniel called Ellie. He enjoys rugby and golf.
- Robin is a good professional operator, personable and easy to deal with. He importantly does not do a ‘hard sell’, and adopts a sensible approach of informing the client of available options and making his recommendations. He has been very responsive in dealing with queries and effecting changes, whilst keeping me updated.
- Adnan Fazli
Director Deliotte Corporate Finance
- I have relied on Robin’s financial advice for a several years and I have always been satsified with his professional and friendly demeanor and of course his financial council. I gladly recommend Robin as a financial advisor.
- Wanda Potgieter
- Robin has provided me with sound and impartial advice from the start. This stems from a good knowledge of the overseas markets and combines well with his personable manner thus giving a highly professional service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Robin as a financial advisor.
- Tim Sharples