In 2017, I was the Top Wealth Manager in Africa.
- Originally from South Africa, I have worked in the City of London for over 10 years before returning back to work in Private Wealth, Tax and Company Structuring. I maintain and grow an existing client base in South Africa and abroad, whilst also building a dynamic and resilient IFA team by providing them with guidance and support in order to dominate the Financial Services Industry on the African Continent.
Skills and expertise
- RE 1
- RE 5
- CISI 1 – Chartered institute for Securities and Investments – Introduction to Securities and Investments
- CISI 3 – International Certificate in Wealth and Investments Management
- Favourite quote: “Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard.” (Kevin Durant)
- Married to Taryn with two wonderful furry children Odin and Freya.
- Avid Sneaker Collector and enthusiastic Knicks Supporter.
- Vocalist of a little known heavy metal Band … (!)
“Lourens was like a breath of financial air! Honest, forthright, informative and knowledgeable. I always feel that Lourens has my best financial interest at heart – and his results have been equally impressive. I have no hesitation in recommending him and the services he offers.”