Andrew offers twenty years of experience in financial services, and says that:
“My main focus throughout my career has been to provide the very best advice and highest level of service that my clients could possible receive within the industry. I believe in complete confidentiality and honesty for my clients.
All client’s needs vary, and require tailoring to suit personal objectives and goals – and this is where my vast experience and knowledge in the industry and markets allows clients to put their trust in me.
My aim is to be able to take away all clients worries regarding short/long term savings, fees for children’s education, retirement income, life insurance and estate planning. In other words the complete financial package.
I have a broad spectrum of financial experience in the UK, Europe and the Middle East, which puts me in good stead to sort out what products are best suited for the client’s tax situation (should it arise.)”
Skills and expertise
- FPC 1 – Financial Services & their Regulation
- FPC 2 – Protection, Savings and Investment Products
- FPC 3 – Identifying and Satisfying Client Needs
- IFS – Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Services
- IFS – CEMAP Bridge Paper
- CISI 1 – International Introduction to Investment
- CISI 2 – Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management
- CISI– UAE Financial Rules & Regulations
- Senior Wealth Manager (UAE) deVere group, (2013 – 2017)
- Head of Client Services (Cyprus) deVere group, (2009 – 2013)
- Independent Financial Adviser (UK) Self Employed, (2002 – 2009)
- Independent Financial Adviser (UK) Lincoln Financial Group (2000 – 2002)
- Owner (UK) Post Office/News Agency (1992 – 1997)
- Trainee Manager then Manager (UK) Currys Electrical, (1972 – 1989)