I have over 20 years of business management experience in the financial services spanning four African countries with strong expertise in Insurance, Financial Advisory, Sales, Bancassurance, Banking and Wealth Investment.
I have worked for Barclays, Absa Bank Group (SA) and independently consulted for Euro Exim Bank (SA), Old Mutual, Botswana life Insurance, Discovery and Metropolitan Life. I am also an Academic with research interests in Behavioral Finance, Strategy, Economics, Sustainability and ESG. In my spare time I play a guitar, social soccer, running, research and academic writing. I am married.
- PhD Business Management (Nelson Mandela University, SA)
- MSc (Masters) Strategic Management (University of Derby, UK)
- Economics for Capital Markets
- RE5 (Representatives) & RE1 (Key individual) Certificates. Mandatory Regulatory Exams for Financial Services Providers (South Africa).
- Life Intermediary Certificate (Insurance Institute Zimbabwe)