Russell has 25 years of international experience in wealth management and property investment. He is licensed as a financial adviser with various institutions in Hong Kong. His diverse experience has allowed him to advise many clients successfully on financial planning, investments, insurance, savings plans and property investments all over the world. Prior to moving to Hong Kong, he worked in financial services in Mexico and previously ran his own estate agency business in Spain and speaks fluent Spanish. After university, he also worked in London as a chartered surveyor.
Russell offers a bespoke personal service to his clients, with continual independent advice. He offers an ethical and highly professional approach to wealth management and property investment, always listening to his client’s requirements and putting their interests first.
- Confederation of Insurance Brokers (Hong Kong)
- Securities and Futures Commission (Hong Kong)
- Insurance Authority (Hong Kong)
- Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment in UK Regulations and Professional Integrity
- BSc (Hons) in Valuation & Estate Management – University of the South West of England.