Robert is a qualified financial and investment planner who has worked throughout South East Asia for the last seven years. Financial planning to Robert, is a very simple process: it is about working together with clients to provide a detailed plan to enable the achievement of the client’s personal goals and objectives, as well as helping them to protect themselves from life’s unforeseen circumstances and events.
Robert’s specialties include expatriate taxation, pension and retirement planning, wealth management, budgeting, creation and protection, health, life and personal insurances as well as property sales, international mortgaging and banking.
- Level 4 Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (UK)
- Level 3 Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management, Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (UK)
- Award in Financial Planning, Chartered Insurance Institute (UK)
- Award in Investment Planning, Chartered Insurance Institute (UK)
- PCEIA Iife Insurance AC, Malaysian Insurance Institute (Malaysia)
- BSc (Hons) in Exercise Physiology, Edinburgh Napier University (2010)
- HNC in Fitness, Health & Exercise, Stevenson College (2007)