Matthew was born and raised in Zimbabwe before moving down to the beautiful country of South Africa. After graduating from the University of Cape Town with a B.Com in Economics and Finance, he started in the financial services industry where he has been working for more than five years. Specialising in Offshore retirement and tax-efficient planning for a number of years, Matthew developed a key focus around the recent expat tax changes coming into effect in March 2020 and assisting clients with this going forward. With a fundamental emphasis around adding value to his clients, Matthew identifies their needs and tailors suitable solutions to not only look after them but their families in the future. Matthew enjoys travelling and spending time outdoors as well as playing various sports. Having come from a sporting and active background, he applies the hard work ethic on the field into looking after his clients according to their financial requirements.
- Bachelor of Commerce in Economics and Finance
- CISI Level 3 Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management
- CISI Level 1 – Certificate in International Wealth Management
- RE5 (South African local regulatory exam)
- Currently studying for level 4