"Most of my clients are passionate high-achievers who want to take charge of their financial life. They don't want to be told what to do, they want to be an active participant as they learn to grow and preserve their hard-earned wealth.
My passion is to nurture an environment where high-achieving women are able to reach their personal and business goals, which will ultimately lead to building and preserving wealth. I do all these through my platform, Love Yourself Financially."
Lydia is from Ottawa, Canada, and has been living in the UAE and advising expats since 2016. Before moving to UAE, she lived in Accra, Ghana for several years.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree: Carleton University – Political Science and Law, concentration in International Relations
- Masters of Science Degree: University of Dundee – Energy Studies
- CISI International Introduction to Investment
- CISI Certificate in Wealth Management
- CISI UAE Financial Rules & Regulations
- CISI Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management