David has been operating in the financial industry for over 30 years, spending the majority of those with international banks across three continents. He now manages a significant global client base.
Having switched to financial planning in 2012, David is a pension transfer specialist, holding Chartered Membership of the CISI, and aims to have completed his Advanced diploma by June 2020. He lives in Middlesex with his wife and 2 children, of whom he is incredibly proud, and lists travelling, guitar and photography as his main hobbies, as well as being a long-suffering season ticket holder for West Ham United! He is also a keen 5k park runner and can often be found pounding the pavements on Saturday mornings
- Whilst with Holborn, David completed the CII Level 4 qualification within 6 months, and is now studying towards Chartered Financial Planner status with anticipated completion by June 2020 . He is also one of only very few advisors to hold Level 6 pension qualifications with the main two universally accepted examining bodies. He is a Member of the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investment (UK) as well as holding several investment, derivative and mortgage qualifications.
- Diploma in Financial Planning, FNS 50615 – Australian Financial Services (Apr 17)
- Diploma in Regulated Financial Services – RO1, RO2, RO3, RO4, RO5, RO6 (2014/5)
- CFE Level 3 Certificate in Investment Management – International Investment (2009)
- AF7 (CII Pension Transfers) Advanced Diploma (Oct 18)
- Level 6 Pension Transfers and Planning Advice (Dec 18)