Your Privacy is Important to Us
Collection of Information
- Non-personally identifiable information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website, such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views, the service offerings that you access, traffic data, weblogs and other communication data, which are automatically collected during your visit to our website.
- Personal information that you provide on our website when you fill in the form.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
Holborn uses Google Analytics and Hubspot cookies to gather information about your general internet use. Where used, these cookies, which are text files, are downloaded to your computer automatically. These cookies are stored on the hard disk of your computer. As cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive, these cookies do not operate once you log off completely from Holborn.
Holborn may also gather information such as IP address, internal session ID, user’s domain, type of Internet browser, domain of Website and so on. Such information will not identify you personally; it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever. It is used only to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website. We may use the information we obtain from the cookie in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability and for marketing purposes. We may also use that information to recognize your computer when you visit our website, and to personalize our website for you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular features of our website.
Use of Your Information
The information that Holborn collects and stores relating to you is primarily used to enable us to administer and improve our website and the services provided to you by undertaking market segmentation and personalization. In addition, Holborn may use the information for the following purposes:
- To improve your browsing experience.
- To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our services. To provide information on other services/products which Holborn feels may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
- To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or changes that may affect our service.
Further to this, Holborn may share your personal information/data with Hubspot which stores the information and does not use it in any way; and with Holborn employees who require the same to provide the services required by you and have signed non-disclosure agreements.
If you do not want us to use your personal data, you will have the opportunity to withhold your consent to this when you fill in the form and provide your details to us while using this site.
Please be advised that Holborn does not reveal information about identifiable individuals to any third party without your express consent. But, Holborn may, on occasion, provide them with aggregate statistical information about our visitors.
Storing and Security of Your Personal Data
The information/data collected from you by Holborn is stored in Hubspot which has reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information. While you can stop using our services at any time, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after you stop using our services. However, we will not sell, transfer, or use such information relating to an individual in any way.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore Holborn cannot guarantee the security of information/data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, Holborn may disclose your personal information to any member of our group in order to carry out the services agreed upon.
- Where Holborn is legally required to disclose your information.
- In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- You agree to the above disclosures while using our service.
If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to access this website. We do not collect or maintain personally identifiable data from children below 13 years of age. If we notice or it is brought to our notice that such information is collected, we will ensure to delete such information and terminate your access to our website.
Modification of Information
You have the right to access your personal information that Holborn holds and correct or update the same. However, you cannot modify the e-mail address and the country and region. Should you wish to receive information that Holborn holds about you, please contact us by sending an email or by using the contact details below.
Holborn gives you the option of receiving notifications, offers and Newsletters via emails. You may at any time exercise your option not to receive such notifications using the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of emails.
Notification of Changes
Holborn does update/amend this Policy from time to time. We may notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our web pages. However, please do check this Policy regularly to ensure you are happy with the changes.
In the event that Holborn Assets goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or the sale of a portion of its assets, your personal information will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. You will be notified prior to a change of ownership or control over your personal information. If, as a result of the business transition, your personally identifiable information will be used in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, you will be given a choice not to have your information used in this different manner as described in the Notification of Changes section, above.
Al Shafar Tower, Level 15
P.O. Box 333851