- Stuart has worked in the Middle East’s financial services industry since 2007. Stuart’s specialisms include protecting families from a worst-case scenario event, Lump Sum Portfolio Management, Education Planning, and Pension Transfers to Short and Medium term Savings Vehicles. Stuart’s clients comprise multiple nationalities from various industry sectors who find his style refreshing, personal and most importantly – professional:”My objective is to construct with you a robust financial plan to take a weight off your family’s shoulders; you will be safe in the knowledge that, if a worst case scenario event unfolds, your loved ones will be taken care of financially.”
- Member of Chartered Institute of Insurers, CII (2008)
- Financial Advisers International Qualification, CII (2009)
- Member of London Institute of Banking and Finance (2017)
- Diploma for Financial Advisers DipFA®, Level 4 Qualification (2018)
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with Holborn Assets please complete the form below.