Robert is a qualified financial and investment planner and has worked throughout South East Asia for almost five years. Financial planning to Robert, is a very simple process: it is about working together with clients to provide a detailed plan to enable the achievement of client personal goals and objectives, as well as helping them to protect themselves from life’s unforeseen circumstances and events.
Robert’s specialties include expatriate taxation, pension and retirement planning, wealth management, budgeting, creation and protection, health, life and personal insurance as well as international mortgaging and financing.
- BSc (Hons) in Exercise Physiology, Edinburgh Napier University (2010)
- HNC in Fitness, Health & Exercise, Stevenson College (2007)
- Award in Financial Planning, Chartered Insurance Institute (UK)
- Award in Investment Planning, Chartered Insurance Institute (UK)
- PCEIA Ife Insurance AC, Malaysian Insurance Institute (Malaysia)
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with Holborn Assets please complete the form below.