Nellie Jordaan is a fully qualified and experienced International Financial Adviser with over eight years of experience assisting business owners, professionals, high net worth individuals and expats all over the world.
She has an advanced qualification in financial planning, currently studying towards her CISI 3 and also is a registered Financial Services Advisor (FSA) with the Financial Planning Institute.
Nellie’s speciality is providing expert, impartial financial advice and she has extensive expertise in private wealth, risk management and various pension options as well as tax-related planning.
Her commitment is to help clients create value and wealth by providing the right financial products to suit their needs. With years of experience, she understands that clients have differing and specific financial targets and combined with her value-based approach and good work ethic, she manages her clients’ portfolios very effectively.
As an authorised financial adviser, Nellie can offer the following services:
- Estate Planning
- Local & Offshore Pension Advice
- Retirement Planning
- Tailored Investment Portfolios
- Tax Efficient Investment Solutions
- Wealth (Preservation)
- CISI Level 3 – Certificate in International Wealth Management
- Advanced Certificate in Financial Planning (NQF 6)
- Higher Certificate in Financial Planning (NQF 5)
- RE5 (South African local regulatory exam)
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with Holborn Assets please complete the form below.