Lydia is from Ottawa, Canada, and has been living in the UAE and advising expats for nearly three years.
She helps her clients put measures in place to control their spending while increasing their savings. She helps them visualize their short to long term personal (and business) goals and put a structure a plan towards achieving them.
Lydia started a community to help women successfully manage their personal finances and also holds monthly seminars for this purpose.
Prior to working in financial services, Lydia worked in business and project management in the Energy, IT, and NGO sectors.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree: Carleton University – Political Science and Law, concentration in International Relations
- Masters of Science Degree: University of Dundee – Energy Studies
- CISI International Introduction to Investment
- CISI Certificate in Wealth Management
- CISI UAE Financial Rules & Regulations
- CISI Certificate in Advanced Wealth Management
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with Holborn Assets please complete the form below.