Jon-Pierre has a degree in Finance and Economics from the University of Auckland, New Zealand and has an International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management from the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.
While ensuring clients receive honest, fair and transparent financial planning, Jon-Pierre enjoys and takes pride in advising clients globally. He strives to make positive changes while tackling financial shortfalls by matching client needs and wants with tailored investment packages – all with an effective emphasis on tax-efficiency.
Jon-Pierre’s areas of expertise cover retirement planning, pension transfers, family financial planning including education savings, individual and joint income, life protection, trusts, offshore banking, international savings and reviewing of existing portfolios.
- Furthermore, Jon-Pierre is dedicated to developing his skills through continued professional development and training. Jon-Pierre is therefore trusted by many and his advice comes highly recommended.
- Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Finance and Economics, University of Auckland, New Zealand
- International Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management, CISI
- MII PCEIA General Insurance AB PCAB, The Malaysian Insurance Institute
- Fundamentals of Financial Services, CISI
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with Holborn Assets please complete the form below.