Blaz has worked in banking and financial services for over 15 years and provides broad based advice, mainly to directors, professionals and retired clients helping them with practical solutions to the financial issues that concern them most. In 2012 he came to SE Asia, where he has built a broad and diverse client base of expat professionals from industries including Oil & Gas, bankers and construction engineers of many nationalities. His advice covers all areas of wealth management, including retirement planning, wealth protection, savings and investments. His ability to understand things in a logical manner enables Blaz to advise his clients fully and tailor solutions to meet their needs.
As Senior Associate at Holborn Assets based in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Blaz’s emphasis is on maintaining a long-term relationship with his clients and to provide them with a source of trusted advice as their financial needs evolve over the years.
- University of Ljubljana – Faculty of Economics Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Banking
- Singapore College of Insurance -Qualifications held under the Securities and Futures Act (SFA) and Financial Advisers Act (FAA):
- M5 Rules and regulations
- M8 Collective investment schemes
- M8A Collective investment schemes II
- M9 Life Insurance & Investment-Linked Policies
- M9A Life Insurance & Investment-Linked Policies II
- HI Health insurance
- LIIA Certificate
- CISI level 4
- Award in Financial Planning
- Award in Investment Planning
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with Holborn Assets please complete the form below.