Ben is from Dublin, Ireland. He qualified as a Financial Accountant (FCCA) in 1996.
He has worked in the banking industry for over 24 years with a number of international banks, including Wells Fargo Bank in the USA as well as Rabobank and Investec Bank in Ireland. Ben is a fully qualified Financial Adviser, holding qualifications in both Ireland (QFA) and in the international market (MCSI).
Since qualifying as a Financial Accountant in 1996, Ben has worked consistently in Banking and Finance in a variety of roles. Since 2013, Ben has worked in the Financial Services in the UAE and now prides himself on providing holistic advice to his clients in all areas of financial planning; once Ben has identified your individual needs and goals, you can be sure as a client that he will provide accurate and relevant customised solutions.
Together with his qualifications, key positions in Risk Management and Finance have given Ben the knowledge and experience to provide honest and professional advice to his clients.
- FCCA: Fellowship of the Association for Chartered Certified Accountants
- MCSI: Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Moody’s Qualified Credit Risk Management I & II
- LIA: Pensions & Taxation Diploma
- LIA: Qualified Financial Adviser
- AAT: Qualified Accountant Technician from the AAT (Association of Accounting Technicians)
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with Holborn Assets please complete the form below.