- Stuart has worked in the Middle East’s financial services industry since 2007. Stuart’s specialisms include protecting families from a worst-case scenario event, Lump Sum Portfolio Management, Education Planning, and Pension Transfers to Short and Medium term Savings Vehicles. Stuart’s clients comprise multiple nationalities from various industry sectors who find his style refreshing, personal and most importantly – professional:”My objective is to construct with you a robust financial plan to take a weight off your family’s shoulders; you will be safe in the knowledge that, if a worst case scenario event unfolds, your loved ones will be taken care of financially.”
Skills and expertise
- Member of Chartered Institute of Insurers, CII (2008)
- Financial Advisers International Qualification, CII (2009)
- Member of London Institute of Banking and Finance (2017)
- Diploma for Financial Advisers DipFA®, Level 4 Qualification (2018)
- Associate – Globaleye (November 2007–January 2009)
- Senior Associate – ECS Wealth (February 2009–July 2011)
- Partner – ECS Wealth (August 2009–June 2013)
- Senior Managing Associate – LifePlus (July 2013–February 2016)
- Senior Associate – LiME (Mar 2016–June2017)
I would strongly recommend using Stuart Mizen to give sound, unbiased and insightful advice on all financial investments. Stuart has been my financial advisor for many years and I have enjoyed working with him on a number of investment products and platforms, all of which have made impressive and solid returns. His experience and knowledge are second to none. I look forward to working closely with Stuart for many years to come.
Richard Teale, Commercial Director,Cubic Defense Applications
I have worked with Stuart for many years now on savings plans, investments and now pensions and I have always found him attentive, reliable and well informed. Getting trustworthy financial advice is fraught with difficulty but I would have no hesitation in recommending Stuart to anyone.
Stuart Wakeham, Regional Sales Director, Tremco Illbruck
I have worked with Stuart for the last few years. He has helped me to recover from some very bad advice I was given by another financial advisor. He offers very practical advice and does not recommend investments which are inappropriate.
Rod Smith, Senior Operating Officer, Apex Ltd
I have worked with Stuart for several years now and have always been extremely impressed with both his knowledge and independent advice, as well as his extensive network of contacts. If Stuart doesn’t have what you need, he always knows someone who does. Every one of those recommendations have been well made and, in many cases, I’ve passed them on to other friends and colleagues with positive results. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Stuart, he is one of the good guys.
Tony Lynch, Director, Olio Consulting
I have worked with Stuart for a number of years now, having been given his name by a friend. Such is my confidence I have also recommended Stuart to other friends and all of us have been completely satisfied with the support he has provided. Stuart has proven to be professional, reliable, adaptable and supportive through good and bad times, and I would happily recommend him to any other friends looking for good, reliable financial advice.
Michael David Cafferty, Director Risk Consulting, Crowe Horwath