I am an experienced financial services professional with over 18 years’ experience working for such prestigious companies in the UK as The Royal Bank of Scotland, Deutsche Bank, Morgan Stanley and Northern Trust. I am passionate about advising my clients and have been doing so in the UAE since 2013.
I work with individuals, families and corporate organisations to help them put together a comprehensive and personalized final plan. I specialize in providing Life Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Whole of Life Insurance and UK Pension Transfers.
Skills and expertise
- DipFA – final Exam in January 2018
- 2013 to 2017: Wealth Manager – Howden Insurance Brokers Dubai
- 2012: Relationship Manager – Northern Trust, London
- 2011 to 2012: Relationship Manager – Morgan Stanley, London
- 2010 to 2011: Relationship Manager – Deutsche Bank, London
- 2008 to 2010: Relationship Manager – The Royal Bank of Scotland, London
Paul says: “from Hackney in London, I have been a keen sportsperson and have competed in Swimming Competitions up to National Level. Now a keen cyclist, I enjoy participating in triathlons and, so far, have completed 2 Olympic-Level Triathlons including the London Triathlon.”
Paul’s favourite quote is: “coming together is a beginning; staying together is progress; and working together is success.”