A Technocrat with over 14 years experience in the areas of Network Management, System Administration and Technical Support.
Proficient in managing large Networks, Networking Devices, Administration and Maintenance technology infrastructure on multiple platforms. Have handled the installation and commissioning of a wide range of Server equipments and computer peripherals, and Applications. Strong communication, collaboration & team building skills with proficiency at grasping new technical concepts quickly & utilising the same in a productive manner.
Skills and expertise
- Microsoft Certified System Administrator (MCSA) Windows 2003
Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) Windows XP professional
Diploma in Computer Hardware & Network Eng. (DCHNE)
Master in Network Administration (A+, N+,MCSE , CCNA) Academic Credentials
Diploma in Electronics – Board of Public Examination, Kerala
- Supervising technology operations of multiple customers.
- Assigning resources based on the capacity planning performed for the customer’s operations.
- Guiding and leading the technical team on their improvement and handling issue.
- New customer assignment and pre-sales proposals creation.Network Management
- Mapping business requirements and providing customized networking solutions involving finalization of product specifications and selection of appropriate techniques.
- Handling the installation and commissioning of networking equipments & switches, computer hardware devices and software, ensuring maximum uptime.
- Setting network components such as routers, Switches and Modems.
- Installation and configuration of Wireless network on Small Offices and Home Networks.System Administration
- Managing installation, configuration & maintenance of Windows 2000, 2003 ,2008 2012 and 2016 network services & peripherals.
- Performance Tuning, Testing, and Implementation of latest MS Technologies such as Windows Server 2012 R2 and Exchange Server.
- Architecting Solutions for Small and Medium Sized Firms using SBS 2008, and 2003, for database, email and directory applications.
- Planning, Deployment, Migration and Administration of Enterprise Messaging Solutions using Microsoft Exchange Server and other email platforms.
- Configuring Outlook Web Access & RPC over HTTP, Outlook Anywhere.
- Securing of Web Access and Perimeter access by using ISA Server.
- Securing email system from Spam threats by using both antivirus, and anti spam technologies.
- Installation, Monitoring and Maintenance of Web Servers using on Microsoft IIS.
- Management of Storage System, Disk level fault tolerance, availability, using technologies such as hardware and software level RAIDs, Performance Review and Tuning of the same as per the changing business needs.
- Managing Active Directory Service, Name Resolutions, and Replication Topology.
- Implementing group policies to manage users, groups & computer accounts on the domain with the high security.
- Installing, configuring & troubleshooting windows networking services like RRAS, VPN, DNS, DHCP, DOMAIN TRUST and WINS etc.Technical Support
- Attending to the network faults, analyzing the faults through root-cause analysis and suggesting technical solutions for overcoming the same.
- Coordinating with the network operations team to transmit accurate customer requirements and concerns.
- Managing network printing, print Servers, network scanners.
- Symantec Fax & Microsoft Fax Server, Symantec Backup Exec, Windows NT Backup.
- Key Projects HandledClient : German Formwork Technology
- Scope: Implemented site to site VPN by using OPENVPN (By using Linksys WRT54GL Broadband Router with Firmware Linux DDW-RT). Installed and configured Windows 2003 Server R2 Standard Edition. Installed and configured Exchange 2003. Created additional domain controller in Abu Dhabi Office with Windows 2008 Standard Server. Configured DFS root on Windows 2008 Server for the accessing shared folder from Dubai Office. Configured printers and faxes on both site. Configured roaming profile on PDC.
- Client: MouchelLmtd.
- Scope: Secured all the Offices with Sonic wall Firewall. Connected all the offices in UAE to the Head Office in Dubai using IPSEC VPN. Configured MacAfee Epolicy Orchestrator. Storage Size using RAID5 Expansion. Configured Viewpoint, setup and configured sonic wall OPT Port as DMZ. Isolated Wireless Network from LAN.