Julian comes from a marketing and financial advisory background, having worked 7 years as an independent adviser in South Africa and the UAE – as well as stints at industry stalwarts Guardian Wealth Management and Devere Acuma.
With several financial services qualifications under his belt, Julian is actively studying towards his CFP.
Julian is from Stellenbosch, South Africa so naturally loves the outdoors as well as good food and wine. On the weekend you could find him on a golf course or enjoying watching various
Skills and expertise
- Matric – Paul Roos Gymnasium, Stellenbosch South Africa
- Marketing Management Diploma – Boland College, Stellenbosch, South Africa
- Level 3 Certificate in Wealth & Investment Management – CISI
- UAE Financial Rules & Regulations – CISI
- International Introduction to Investment Award – CISI
- FSP & Key Individual – Regulatory Examination FSB (South Africa)
- RE5 Representative – Regulatory Examination FSB (South Africa)
- Apprentice Health Care Broker – CMS (South Africa)
Julian enjoys rugby, golf, camping, farming, bouldering, Crossfit, wine, coffee roasting and good coffee, craft beer tasting, fitness and reading good books.
“Julian is both focused on discerning his clients’ underlying needs and the most agreeable solution for all parties involved. Julian takes his responsibilities seriously but adds a personal friendly touch to what can often be seen and an entirely
– Ben Corbridge
Head of Regulated Wealth & Investment Management at Barclays Private Bank