Jason is an accomplished employee benefits practitioner specialising in healthcare and medical insurance in Dubai and the Northern Emirates. He has a deep experience as a businessman and broker – as well as a track record of building and maintaining long-term relationships in business.
His role is to offer Employee Benefits advice and service to companies and individuals on requirements such as medical cover, dental plans, end-of-service gratuities and Key Person insurance. From our Dubai offices, we cover individuals and groups working in the UAE and travelling worldwide. Jason spent his twenties at sea, came ashore when my daughter was born and started an internet marketing business in 1999.
In the 16 years that followed, he has been industrious in business, diligent in academic studies and dedicated to family. Jason has several start-ups and longer-lived companies to his name and has also spent periods consulting, selling and brokering in the UK in a number of market sectors. He came out to Dubai as an invitee and, after two promotions within Holborn, was asked to join the Employee Benefits Team – which now requires (and rewards) all of his B2B and relationship management skills.
Health insurance is now a legal requirement in the UAE. His job is to make sure companies and their employees can benefit from seeing a doctor, going to the hospital and getting medicines. Jason is also licensed as an Intermediary (Medical Insurance Broker) by the Dubai Health Authority.”
Skills and expertise
- Licensed Intermediary (Medical Insurance Broker, Dubai Health Authority)
- International Certificate in Wealth Management, Investments and Securities (ICWM), CISI, 2014
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.), Education with Mathematics, 2:1, University of St Mark & St John, Plymouth, 2013, UK
- Diploma in Strategic Management, CMI (Post Graduate, Level 7), Specialism – Motivational Theory and Business Networking, Cornwall
- BPost -graduate Defence and Management Diploma, Royal Naval College Greenwich, 1996, UK
- Cert HE, Naval Studies, 2:1 in Defence Studies – Special Study Technology, Britannia Royal Naval College, 1992, UK
Jason is a keen offshore sailor, mountain biker and player of the jazz trumpet.
“Excellent customer satisfaction and company really looks after your well-being. I would highly recommend this company.” – Mrs. V