Daniel Quinn is originally from Scotland where his father had an insurance business. Following in his father’s footsteps, Daniel commenced his career pretty early – at the age of 19, starting in the Financial Services sector in 2000 in the UK where he built his own successful practice over an 11-year period.
Daniel moved to Dubai in July 2011 and has been here for over 6 years now. Over this period he has overseen and managed millions of pounds/dollars worth of investments on behalf of his clients. As your typical Scotsman, he tends to be very open and honest in his dealings and likes nurturing a warm and friendly relationship with all his clients.
Daniel provides high quality financial and pension advice for Expats living in the Middle East, advising them on Pensions, Investments, Savings and Insurance.
- Full Financial Planning Certificate (1, 2, 3), Chartered Insurance Institute, UK
- R04 Pensions & Retirement Planning, Chartered Insurance Institute, UK
- Lifetime Mortgages Qualification, Chartered Insurance Institute, UK
- Mortgage Advice Qualification, Chartered Insurance institute, UK
- Certificate of Wealth Management, The Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI)
- Long standing Member of the Personal Finance Society (PFS) by certificate
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with Holborn Assets please complete the form below.