I have over 12 years of diversified service experience in the financial industry with a solid ethical background, a professional level of commitment and responsibility along with an excellent attitude in dealing with people and enhanced leadership skills.
I have an excellent track record of gaining customer trust and providing exceptional follow-up, leading to increased repeat and referral business. I’m good at working in a team, persistent and aimed always to get the best results. I enjoy working with a variety of customers and finding ways to help them have an uplifting experience.
- CISI- Certificate in Wealth and Investment Management- Stage3 in progress, expected completion 12/17
- Enrolled in MBA -University of Wales Trinity Saint David, United Kingdom.expected completion 06/18
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) University of London -External Degree 2006 to date
- Certificate Level of Banking- The Institute of Bankers of Sri Lanka-2006
- GCE Advanced Level & Ordinary Level Examinations- St Bridget’s Convent, Colombo 7, Sri Lanka
Get in touch
If you wish to get in touch with Holborn Assets please complete the form below.