Putting your valued staff first with powerful business solutions.
Peace of mind for your company
Holborn Assets has been a provider of management consulting, corporate outsourcing solutions and pedigree insurance services for almost two decades.
A key product area where we can help you immediately is Business Insurance – but why not look at your entire operation, and at least get an overview of your outsourcing options? Established in Dubai now for almost two decades, here at Holborn Assets we can offer a surprising range of options when it comes to helping fellow companies in the UAE – as well as in the UK and internationally through our worldwide offices.
- Illness and life cover for all your employees is a sound starting point, as well as standard commercial risk coverage. (Medical insurance is, of course, now a mandatory provision that employers in the UAE must make for their employees)
- Key man insurance (also known as key person protection) provides funds to cover the untimely death or critical illness of any member(s) of staff you elect
- Shareholder/partner protection will allow you to maintain (or gain) control of the business in the wake of the death of a major stockholder
- You could get hold of world-class talent that your SME couldn’t afford to hire on an in-house basis
- You will be able to access impressive economies of scale in key administrative functions
- You will be able to liberate in-house resources to tackle big business issues as they emerge
Why choose Holborn?
As a family-run company, transparency is second nature to us. Our operation has grown internationally on the basis of the trust that exists between our staff and our clients.
Training and Qualifications
For all our staff we provide continued professional development in both “soft” skills and “hard” technical areas to enable them to work confidently on our client’s behalf. As a result, our advisers can all guarantee the requisite level of qualification in their area of expertise and geographical operation.
We have structured our business and invested in staff and infrastructure with the single aim of helping our clients to achieve their financial goals over the long run. Our advisers will be in your corner for the duration; we offer support at every key financial milestone of a client’s journey from cradle to grave, with a combination of astute long-term planning and immediate help on the phone when you need it.
Get in touch
Complete the form if you’d like to discuss Corporate Solutions and how Holborn Assets can help.
History and Heritage
Holborn Assets was established in 1998 and is widely considered to be the financial services company of choice in the expatriate market it serves. No other independent company can match our expertise or depth of proposition. We have therefore always felt at home headquartered in Dubai, the world’s fastest growing City State and one of the economic wonders of the world.
Holborn Assets has regulated operations in the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa and a global administration hub employing 150 people in Sri Lanka. The corporate DNA that has underpinned our growth is simple: we are passionate about helping people put the right money, in the right place, at the right time.
We are a friendly, family company with British values of integrity and respect for all.
Don’t just take our word for it
Latest corporate solutions blog articles
How Will the New Tax Year Affect Your Pension?
The new UK tax year began a fortnight ago on 6 th April 2019. That’s good news for your pensions. If you receive a state pension or pension credits, you will get more. And, if you are auto-enrolled with a work pension in the UK, you and your employee will be making bigger contributions every month to swell your pension pot. Read More
How to Make the Most of Tax-Free Earnings
Expats have plenty of spending options to enjoy – thanks to… Read More