Asset and Portfolio Management
An exciting selection of personalised investment options.
Personal investment options
At Holborn Assets, managing our client’s money is a privilege we take seriously, and we appreciate that each and every client has their own individual goals and aspirations.
So, whether you are investing for the first time, looking for advice on restructuring your assets, or if you have an existing portfolio you feel could use a second opinion, Holborn Assets can offer a wide range of solutions tailored to meet your needs.
Financial markets offer investors the great potential for capital growth. However, markets can be volatile, portfolios need to be rebalanced, risk needs to be minimized and tax implications considered. Holborn Assets possesses the skills, experience and knowledge to help you traverse the potential pitfalls to ensure your money always remains in the right place at the right time.
- A suite of model portfolios or tailor-made solutions utilising some of the world’s largest money managers.
- Bespoke portfolio management including analysis of risk tolerance, return requirements, portfolio rebalancing and cash flow forecasting.
- A dedicated qualified adviser appointed to your account.
- Full discretionary management options.
- Online access to the Holborn Exchange portal providing full transparency and up to date valuations for your investment.
- Shariah-compliant investments.
- Low cost passive options.
- Ongoing, personalized service including continuous updates on portfolios, market and company research and access to portfolio managers.
Dynamic, diversified and robust
Our managed portfolios give you wide-ranging choices, whatever your reason for saving, with a range of five risk-rated portfolios bringing together some of the world’s largest money managers, you are sure to find one that suits.
Should you require more tailored solutions for trust or tax planning, then our qualified advisers can access the diverse range of in-house expertise, draw on Holborn’s extensive strategic relationships, and bring together in-depth technical expertise developed over two decades, to provide you with the answers and solutions you need.
Your portfolio will be reinforced by the three pillars of our investment strategy that we have built up over 15 years of successful investment:
Dynamic investment. Dynamic asset allocation to optimise your investment over time in line with market conditions.
Diversified investment. Enhanced portfolio diversification beyond the usual blend of stocks, bonds and cash.
Robust investment. Pragmatic fund selection means the freedom to mix and match passive (Index Trackers, ETFs) and actively-managed funds.
- To offer that final reassurance, our clients can relax knowing that our portfolios are registered in Luxembourg and Dublin, two of the world’s largest and most regulated exchanges globally, ensuring your capital remains safe and secure at all times.As with any investment, Holborn Assets cannot guarantee that you will get back what capital you put in, but we can reduce and smooth out those bumps in the investment road. Our portfolios are designed to weather volatile markets and deliver long-term financial success.
Why choose Holborn Assets for investments?
Our investment professionals hold a variety of prestigious investment qualifications from recognised professional bodies such as the Chartered Insurance Institute, London Institute of Banking & Finance, Chartered Institute of Securities & Investment and CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst) Institute. We encourage all advisers to keep studying to keep their qualifications relevant and up to date.
Registered and Regulated
We benefit from appropriate regulation in all our geographical areas of operation and have been operating successfully in the field of investments since 1998.
Our strategy boils down to keeping your money safe above everything else. That's why the portfolios we offer are diversified and our advice centres on leaving your money alone for as long as you can to ride out market cycles.
Get in touch
Complete the form if you’d like to discuss your Investment options and how Holborn Assets can help..
History and heritage
Holborn Assets was established in 1998 and is widely considered to be the financial services company of choice in the expatriate market it serves. No other independent company can match our expertise or depth of proposition. We have therefore always felt at home headquartered in Dubai, the world’s fastest growing City State and one of the economic wonders of the world.
Holborn Assets has regulated operations in the UK, Europe, Asia and South Africa and a global administration hub employing 150 people in Sri Lanka. The corporate DNA that has underpinned our growth is simple: we are passionate about helping people put the right money, in the right place, at the right time.
We are a friendly, family company with British values of integrity and respect for all.
Don’t just take our word for it
Latest investment blog articles
How Will the New Tax Year Affect Your Pension?
The new UK tax year began a fortnight ago on 6 th April 2019. That’s good news for your pensions. If you receive a state pension or pension credits, you will get more. And, if you are auto-enrolled with a work pension in the UK, you and your employee will be making bigger contributions every month to swell your pension pot. Read More
How to Make the Most of Tax-Free Earnings
Expats have plenty of spending options to enjoy – thanks to… Read More