Internships with Holborn Assets
Embark on your journey to a successful career in the financial industry
Business Internships in Dubai
Holborn Assets is seeking 6 highly ambitious, bright and motivated students/graduates to join its teams in the UAE.
An Internship with Holborn Assets gives you the opportunity to work with financial advisers, communications experts, and administrative teams, really learning how an international business works. You would be working in the thriving metropolis of Dubai in our head office located in Barsha Heights.
No specific degree subject is required to apply for Internships at Holborn Assets. We are, however, particularly interested to hear from people studying events management, client service, operations, administration, finance and human resources.
As part of Internships at Holborn Assets, successful candidates will have dedicated time to supporting the company in charitable endeavours. We have great community partnerships in Malawi, Sri Lanka and South Africa and expect our new recruits to share an interest in and passion for supporting others. We welcome forward-thinkers and innovators and do consider sponsoring new charitable efforts outside our current operations. 2017’s interns took part in the Mongol Rally to raise money for environmental charity, Cool Earth.
Applying for Internships with Holborn Assets
To be considered for a Holborn Assets Internship, please read and review the following points. Submitting an application gives us permission to contact you to discuss the opportunity further, and applying to work with us also confirms you understand, agree to, and meet the below:
- Fluency in English as a native speaker is essential
- Completion/part completion of a degree course is essential. Current students looking for an internship as part of a sandwich course will be considered
- You must have a passport permitting entry to the United Arab Emirates
- Internships can be arranged for a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 12 months. You must be available for a minimum of 3 months
- Interns will be paid a monthly salary of £1,200
- Shared accommodation (with males and females housed separately) and basic bills (utilities, Internet and local taxes) may be covered by the company for high calibre international interns.
- Return flights will be discussed and arranged after an offer of employment has been made.
- Start dates will be confirmed once an offer of employment has been made
- Charity work is an essential part of the internship which can be arranged to fit in the internship period or take place immediately after completing the internship depending on the availability of the candidate
- You must upload a CV complete with two full references and provide a cover letter to be considered for this position
Do you match these criteria? Send us your CV
Your privacy is important to us. We’ll
never sell your data to a third party.
Dubai Head Office
Holborn Assets Ltd.
Level 15, Al Shafar Tower 1
Barsha Heights Tecom
- +971 4 457 3800
Holborn Assets UK
Suite 5, Chester House
79 Dane Road, Sale
- +44 (0) 161 969 2646
Q Sentral , 2A Jalan Stesen Sentral 2
KL Sentral, 50470
- (+60) 340 657 291
Holborn Assets Limited
Unit 1706, 17/F,
Tower 2, Lippo Centre,
- (+85) 2580 34547
South Africa - Johannesburg
Holborn Management Services
Level 1, Rosewood House
Ballywoods Office Park
33 Ballyclare Drive,
- (+27) 212 043 301
Holborn Insurance Agents
51 Georgios Griva Digeni Avenue
Office 301-302, 3rd Floor
- (+35) 725 023 979
34F Bitexco Financial Tower
2 Hai Trieu, Ben Nghe Ward
- +971 4 457 3800