Holborn Assets always seeks to recruit the highest performing individuals to act on behalf of our clients. Our office is a friendly, busy and motivational place to work. For all roles, we provide regional Medical Plans and competitive salaries. Holborn places great emphasis on professional development and career progression. If you are committed, talented and positive, you are sure to receive recognition.
Job Description – Financial Services Administrator
Reporting to the Office Manager, you would work in a tight-knit team responsible for printing, checking and producing documentation as well as supporting in the verification and quality checking process.
Duties will include:
- Completing data and entering applications
- Printing and checking correspondence
- Binding documentation
- Produce copy documents and archiving files
- Answering incoming calls and liaison with financial advisers
Required Skills – Financial Services Administrator
As a Financial Services Administrator:
- You will be highly accurate with meticulous attention to detail
- Have excellent knowledge of Word Processing
- Have strong communication skills, written and verbal
- You will be flexible
- Have a proven process-driven skillset
- Previous administration experience within the financial services is preferred
If you feel you meet these criteria, then please get in touch with your CV.