Hi, I'm Kapil Mathur
Keyman Insurance; Share Holder Protection
Kapil joined Holborn Assets in 2011, and has been an Independent Financial Advisor based in Dubai since 2004. He has over 15 years of experience in the Financial Services sector.
Kapil believes in the "Givers Gain" philosophy. He has built business exclusively on client referrals and personal introductions. He believes in treating clients like family and, over the years, has built a loyal clientele who trust and consult with him on all financial planning affairs and insurance needs.
During his years in banking, Kapil felt there was a wide gap in the financial planning market between client expectation and what was available in terms of advice - so he decided to quit the banking sector and, after a detailed survey of market opportunities, joined Holborn Assets.
He is a proud member of the prestigious MDRT (the premier association of Financial Planning professionals) and is also an active member of Business Network International.
- Head – Portfolio Remediation (Insurance Business) / Premier Team Leader (Premier Banking), Barclays Bank PLC, Dubai
- Head of Bancassurance Sales, Standard Chartered Bank, 2008 -2009, Dubai
- Unit Head, Priority Banking, Standard Chartered Bank, 2005–2008, Dubai
- Sr. Relationship Manager (Priority Banking), Standard Chartered Bank, 2004–2005
- Head–Priority Circle, Mumbai, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance (India), 2002–2004
- Area Sales Manager, British Petroleum (India), 1998–2002