Simon has worked in financial services for 29 years, and has recently re-joined Holborn Assets. He has a great deal of Middle East experience having worked in the region since 2000 for HSBC, Barclays, Dow Jones and Commercial Bank of Dubai.
As a family man with two young children, Simon believes Critical Illness cover and life insurance are the most important products you can buy. We live in a fast paced, stressful world, making the need for this type of financial planning even greater. Simon can also provide guidance on regular savings plans, UK pension transfers, investment portfolio creations and mortgages for both the UK and UAE markets.
Simon is a qualified adviser holding several qualifications from the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments (CISI) UK, in the following papers –
- Financial Planning Certificate
- Advanced Financial Planning in Trusts and Taxation and Personal Financial Planning
- International Certificate in Wealth Management
- Dubai International Financial Centre Rules and Regulations
- UAE Financial Rules and Regulations
In his spare time, his two children and the golf course take up much of his time.