Internships Holborn Assets
Business internships in Dubai and Sri Lanka
Holborn Assets is seeking six highly ambitious, bright and motivated students/graduates to join its teams in the UAE and Sri Lanka.
An Internship with Holborn Assets gives you the opportunity to work with financial advisors, communications experts, and administrative teams, really learning how international business works. You can choose to work in the thriving metropolis of Dubai, or the beautifully exotic cityscape of Colombo and interns who join us for 12 months can choose to spend six months in each location.
No specific degree subject is required to apply for Internships Holborn Assets. We are, however, particularly interested to hear from people studying digital marketing, events management, customer service, operations, administration, finance and human resources.
As part of Internships at Holborn Assets, successful candidates will dedicate time to supporting the company in charitable endeavours. We have great community partnerships in Malawi, Sri Lanka and South Africa and expect our new recruits to share an interest in and passion for supporting others. We welcome forward-thinkers and innovators, and do consider sponsoring new charitable efforts outside our current operations.
Last year’s interns are currently touring Central Asia, taking part in the Mongol Rally to raise money for Cool Earth. Play the video below to see more!
Applying for Internships Holborn Assets
To be considered for a Holborn Assets Internship, please read and review the following points. Submitting an application gives us permission to contact you to discuss the opportunity further, and applying to work with us also confirms you understand, agree to, and meet the below:
- Fluency in English as a native speaker is essential
- Completion/part completion of a degree course is essential. Current students looking for an internship as part of a sandwich course will be considered
- You must have a passport permitting entry to Sri Lanka and the United Arab Emirates
- Internships can be arranged for a minimum of six and a maximum of 12 months. You must be available for a minimum of six months
- Interns will be paid a monthly salary of £1,200
- Shared accommodation (with males and females housed separately) and basic bills (utilities, Internet and local taxes) will be covered by the company
- Return flights will be discussed and arranged after an offer of employment has been made
- Start dates will be confirmed once an offer of employment has been made
- Charity work is an essential part of the internship which can be arranged to fit in the internship period, or take place immediately after completing the internship depending on the availability of the candidate
- You must upload a CV complete with two full references and provide a cover letter to be considered for this position
- The closing date for this application is 23:59 BST on 1st October 2017. Applications made after this time will not be considered.